Make it rain, baby girl.

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 23 07:34:45 PST 2020

Sidney Powell promised a biblical explosion in
Georgia. That makes biblical sense due to the
bible being so filled with the worst of human
behavior that it appeals to the worst in humans,
condones the worst, accuses the worst, extols the
worst, tells the worst of tales, extols the worst
of cruelty, exalts the worst of human violence,
is cited endlessly to justify punishment above
kindness. Perfect business ethics, god blessed.

She is for this reason a perfect bitch for a
perfect genius. So is likely to be the one who
endures with Trump while the fearful
sons-of-bitches are fired for firing the "queen
of mean" (Trump's fav real estate bitch, Leonora Helmsley).