FREE Ross - free Julian

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 23 01:42:49 PST 2020

I support Glenin's call to pardon Snowball and the Mange and am happy to see Ross freed.

I'm so old I remember when right-libertarian's, like Ventura and Swarzenegger, ran states like Minn and Cali.

Maybe that souffle can rise twice.  You'll no doubt be watching XRP rise along with similar shitcoins in

the ' Second Battle of Bull Run ".  Let a thousand schools of thought contend. Only let the bs right-anarchist

school do it somewhere other than here.  Por favor.