The truth. Not a bunch of lies. Straight from the man himself.

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Nov 22 21:00:39 PST 2020

On 11/22/20 22:41, [bleep] wrote:

> for the record :
>
> the US [G]overnment agent [S]hawn [Q]uinn

False, I have never worked for the US Government. I have never received
any monetary compensation as wages to work for the US Government, nor
have I received any other non-cash consideration to work for the US
Government. I have stated this on the list in the past.

> and [J]ew-fascist [S]hawn [Q]uinn

False, I am not Jewish. False, I am not a fascist.

> has repeatedly ignored the fact that [J]ews have been commiting
> crimes against humanity in [P]alestine since the [A]nglo-US-[J]ew[ish] [N]azis
> invaded [P]alestine in the 20th century.

I have not ignored this, it just has not been relevant to anything
regarding the cypherpunks movement.

I am in favor of a two-state solution to the long-running
Israel-Palestine conflict. To say the least, I think it is unfortunate
the conflict has raged on this long. I prefer peace to war; the harsh
reality, though, is fewer people make money off of peace than war.

Also, Jewish Nazis seems to be self-contradictory, last I checked it was
the German Nazi party that committed the atrocity of killing millions of
(Jewish) people.

Not that this has any relevance to the nominal topic of the list, but I
cannot let obvious lies go unchallenged.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com