DO NOT VOTE IN THE GEORGIA RUNOFFS, THE DEEP STATE WILL BE COLLECTING EVERYONE'S INFO.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 22 14:46:50 PST 2020

"... Your position is anecdotal at best, a blunt lie at worst, highly political (the outcome you seek is kinda possible to guess), and subtle.
But hey, keep preaching to the choir... or something...'

Fair enough the source was ' NEWSWEAK " - however I did add ' reportedly ' so I'm not trying to

insult anyones intelligence here.  As for my being both ' highly political ' and 'subtle' in the same breath;

Well, maybe you over-estimate my intelligence. And finally if the choir of castrato's including you, Gramps

Het, jamesd and Batshit all retire then I can get down from my bully pulpit. Weren't you going to search for

greener pastures anyway?  You know the cyber-spatial realization of anarchism is a practically unlimited space.