Obama fesses up to reason for drone-bombing M.E. weddings -- Former US intel analyst arrested for leaking DroneWar dox

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 20 17:28:19 PST 2020

A little quote of honesty from Barack Husein "Drone-bama" Obama, all but hidden inside 700 pages of crap:

   ‘Killing for optics’? Obama claims he ‘took no joy’ in drone strikes, but ordered them to avoid looking ‘soft on terrorism’
   https://www.rt.com/usa/507180-obama-drone-strikes-book-emanuel/

       Former US President Barack Obama has sparked an anti-war backlash
       after saying in his new memoir he “took no joy” in ordering
       deadly drone strikes, reasoning that his administration “couldn't
       afford to look soft on terrorism.”

         … This didn’t age well.Obama and Biden promised to end the US
         wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.Instead, they expanded Bush’s wars
         from 2 to 7, and increased drone strikes ten fold.
         https://t.co/84zLcbApBD
             — Sarah Abdallah (@sahouraxo) November 18, 2020

      … The ‘Drone Papers’ leak in 2015 revealed that, at least during
      one period, 90 percent of US drone strike victims were“not the
      intended targets.”

      …