Ukraine: diagnosed with Covid, leap from hospital window to death to avoid the consequences (x4) -- Coronavirus: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 20 16:42:26 PST 2020

So Ukraine has seen four separate incidences of individuals being diagnosed with Coronavirus, and the feckless diagnosee soon after choosing to avoid the catastrophe which follows by leaping to their death from a hospital window.

We should feel sorry for such humans I guess.

We should probably feel sorry for ourselves that the world contains such educated people....

   Reports of Covid patients leaping from Ukrainian hospital windows in tragic suicide bids as health system ‘on brink of collapse’
   https://www.rt.com/russia/507310-woman-jumps-window-ukrainian-hospital/