Rothschild throws CBs under the bus :D -- Cryptocurrency: Rothschild holds GBTC

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 20 12:21:09 PST 2020

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 06:45:02PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> https://investors.morningstar.com/ownership/shareholders-overview.html?t=GBTC
>
> Name SharesHeld %TotalSharesHeld SharesChange %ChgfromPriorPort
> %TotalAssets DateofPortfolio
> Rothschild Investment Corp 	11,500 	0 	11,500 	New 	0.02 		06/30/2019
>
> Banks and other interesting "traditional players" and parties have
> been showing up in worldwide crypto securities markets for years.

You know the end game (great reset) just has to be close when Rothschild throws the Central Bankers under the bus :D

   Former BIS Chief Economist: "Central Banks Keep Shooting Themselves In The Foot"
      Mark Dittli via TheMarket.ch
   https://themarket.ch/interview/william-white-central-banks-keep-shooting-themselves-in-the-foot-ld.3053
   https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/former-bis-chief-economist-central-banks-keep-shooting-themselves-foot

      William White, former chief economist of the Bank for
      International Settlements, is taking central banks to task.
      Monetary policy over the past three decades has caused ever higher
      debt and ever greater instability in the financial system, says
      White. Fiscal policy must take over to deal with the current
      crisis.

      … He suggests that the current crisis should be used to rethink
      in order to build a more stable economic system, one in which
      fiscal policy plays a greater role and that relies more on
      productive investment. In this in-depth conversation, White says
      what should be done – and he demands more humility from decision
      makers: «We know much less about the economy than we think we do.»

      …

Chickens are gonna come home to roost.  Looks like -some- folks are in for a surprise:

   Hedge Funds Go "All-In" As Bears Go Extinct: Shorts Drop To Record Lows
   https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/hedge-funds-go-all-bears-go-extinct-shorts-drop-all-time-lows

Just as well Tesla drivers remain ever confident:

   Tesla Wrecks In Oregon, Launching Scorching Hot Battery Projectiles
   Into Two Nearby Homes, Starting Fires
   https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/tesla-wrecks-oregon-launching-scorching-hot-battery-projectiles-two-nearby-homes
      … a house window was shattered by a "flying battery", which
      "started a small fire" on a child's bed...