Panic in Needledick Park

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 19 23:12:23 PST 2020

 > Subject: Re: Panic in Needledick Park

See that's the thing with loonies - it's all about dick size for ya...

 On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 05:47:49AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
 > Camp Trump is on fire and its a wonderful thing - DON'T PISS ON THEM!
 >
 > https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/tucker-carlson-finally-throws-a-sinking-donald-trump-all-the-way-under-the-bus/34243/

200lb deep state g'rilla turned out a 600lb g'rilla.  Big job.

Notwithstanding, weenies are on the war path, underdogs all:

    This 20 lb. courageous canine rescued his brother from the jaws of a mountain lion 😳
    https://notthebee.com/article/and-the-winner-of-the-unofficial-not-the-bee-canine-courage-award-goes-to-

Aigh laddy, me Winston here, nah he in the jaws o' death.  Yo.

But it ain't over laddy, nah, 't ain't over 't all.

Winston lives he do.  Mijo had 'im covered.

Team work.  Yo.

20lbs o' courage right there laddy...