No American's opinion matters now

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 19 16:36:55 PST 2020

Once someone is known to be American their thoughts on anything - even positive thoughts -

no longer matter since - even if they are rabidly positive towards the anarchist revolution -

they come from ' The Great Satan ' that we have long selected for extinction.  The USG was defeated

by 2011.  It will be defeated in detail by 2021. So the next phase is clear.  Obliterating all memories

of what was once ' America ".  For CYPHERPUNK 2027 I want to proclaim global anarchy,

get it?  Got it?  Good.  Get on with it.