DSA is DOA. Join us or die

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 19 12:45:01 PST 2020

Anarchists make a mistake when they humor Americans by allowing them to maintain their primitive lifestyles on

on reservations rather than fully integrate into global-society.  There's no need to expect anything from these

Norte American, gringo swine when its now their destiny to either join the revolution or be run-over by it.

We don' need no steenkin' USA badges when the rest of the worlds here and the strong AI reinforcements

are arriving daily.  Surrender now and beg for mercy. " Live free or die " We don't expect you to talk.