[politics][death][peace] Speaking With Fear

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:02:20 PST 2020

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 5:04 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 04:20:08PM -0500, Karl wrote:
> > Modern day indigenous folk, and their cultures, are on the verge of
> > extinction (and mostly extinct), worldwide.
> >
> > Could you ask your people what they need, to support defending indigenous
> > people?  There are so few of them, there must be a way.
>

> Karl, by raising "indigenous" folk to a special class

Zenaan, when I speak with you about this, I am very scared.  I worry about
such people dying, very much, and see it happening around us every year.

I am not asking to raise these people to a "special class" any more than is
needed to protect our lives and their lives, and the lives of our cultures
and their cultures.  Can you hear this?

When I saw research that looked like it might be stated to spread
opposition of dying religious beliefs, I felt incredibly scared.  I was
worried the beliefs could be in danger, and I was scared the people who
held them could be.  Thousands and thousands of cultures have died on this
planet during our civilization.

Thank you for listening.