FOR any journalists lurking

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 18 21:24:58 PST 2020

Assassination Politics for me but not for thee is simply gross hypocrisy

For cypherpunk revolutionary, Jim Bell, an exciting question was: “How can we translate the freedom afforded by the Internet to ordinary life?”

I think that blockchains will replace armies for national defense, because a blockchain-based assassination market will be created…" Zach. CryptoGo

Journalist-politician “… Mr Assange claimed some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military …”
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.’ ASSANGE July, 2013
By 2013 it was well known the Au military had taken point in the illegal invasion of Iraq, then it had built concentration camps and stocked them with kidnapped refugee's. If Julian Assange didn't know this he was too stupid to be any kind of journalist ( though maybe a politician )