2003 a space odyssey

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 17 18:23:36 PST 2020

VERY revealing incident that official APster business.  But a curious lack of curiosity about why

this even happened. Why did a secure regime suddenly throw the opposition this bright shiny?

I don't know, but I have a couple of ideas. Like they were feeling the heat from ambassador Wilson

about what he didn't find in Africa. And maybe some of them finally twigged that anything like APster

threatened their business model.  Another possible reason is something we see again and again.

Its just so much fun playing Dumps for prize chumps.