Dr Faustus fucked us

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 17 16:15:53 PST 2020

Dr Fauci plainly needs killing after lying to us about masks.  So called ' Noble Cause " corruption is even frowned on by most

professional Police Chiefs these days.

I once believed it's too bad that there are a lot of people who work for government who are hard-working and honest people

who will get hit by crowdsourced contract killers and thats a waste.

Well, I don't believe that any more. They are all either crooks or they tolerate crooks or they are aware of crooks among their numbers.

If  doctors and police continue to work for the government, they deserve death. My suggestion to these people is to quit now and hope for mercy.

" All advice is bad - good advice is fatal "  - Oscar Wilde