[mess] Getting Off Mobile Phones

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 17 15:20:56 PST 2020

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:01:23 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's hard.  I'm addicted.  They actually have AI algorithms trained to get
> people addicted.  It is harder to stop using a smartphone than it is to
> stop eating.

	oh come on =)

> Do you use a smartphone?

	No. I don't have a cellphone of any kind and never had. When cellphones came out they were stupidly expensive, useless and used by snobs. Now they are still expensive, still useless and a highly dangerous weapon against their 'users'.

> >         2) or if you 'must'(...) use a retardphone get a kinda
> > open-source-hardware linux phone. I think there's like 1 option with a
> > decent price.
> >

> Any link?

	https://www.pine64.org/pinephone/

	of course like any other computer it's a bunch of completely untrustable chips, so use at your own risk...

	There may be some better options out there, I didn't look too hard.

> btw I'm kinda handling a psychotic break today/yesterday

	well, if the psychiatric mafia is telling you that you're crazy then you're sane.