mtDNAshow at least 15 different races occupied Australia long before theIndian aborigines arrived.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 17 14:03:42 PST 2020

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 04:20:08PM -0500, Karl wrote:
> Modern day indigenous folk, and their cultures, are on the verge of
> extinction (and mostly extinct), worldwide.
>
> Could you ask your people what they need, to support defending indigenous
> people?  There are so few of them, there must be a way.

Karl, by raising "indigenous" folk to a special class

 - just as the left does with _B_lack folks - "you ain't black", "I had to remind him he's black and so can't vote for Trump"

 - and just as the left does with the proletariat - "workers of the world unite"

 - and just as the left does with every other sub-category they can get away with

the left creates division, and literally defines these sub-classes by their very limiting physical characteristics and/ or psychological "illnesses".

See for example Tucker's recent interview with Jason Whitlock for a cogent explanation of why this is so detrimental to the very minorities that the left purports to want to help:

   Jason Whitlock & Tucker Carlson On AP Having Writers
   Capitalize 'B' In Black But Not 'W' In White
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKX1ABhdH8Y
   ~6mins

A secondary effect of all this division which the left creates in the name of "unity" and "healing", which some see as the primary and hidden and true goal, is the self loathing and hatred of White people and by white people.

The ultimate target and the true intention behind this leftist bullshit (which yes, is dressed in good intentions so that those of low IQ can swallow the pill) is White people - the disenfranchisement of white people in their own lands, in our own communities.

So we have here three orders, or layers of the matrix:

 1) The first order, or most superficial layer of nominally good intentions - "improve the lot of some arbitrarily chosen minority subset".

 2) The second order, one layer down, and some superficial (or ignorant) white people even get caught up in "wanting" the (hidden to many) second order effects of the disempowering of the random minority by "treating them as special snowflakes", e.g. blacks (again, go listen to Jason Whitlock if you fail to understand the nature of these second order effects).

 3) The third order, deeper layer again of all this leftist nonsense, is the disenfranchisement, and ultimately the destruction, of white people, their homelands, their unique culture etc (all naturally consequent to the brownification of white peoples) - this is also the most powerful effect.

Why would anyone be surprised that the fomented hatred of white people, leads naturally enough to great anger and usually war of some sort.

So "my people", are white people.

You Karl have repeatedly demonstrated your implied hatred for white people and justified our murder ("there are so many of us" and in the face of white people actually being targetted and shot you added "it just seems our way of life is so destructive").

My people are under attack.  My people have been taught to hate themselves and to revere only all other people, and especially to revere all non-white minorities.

There is one small yet very influential and powerful tribe which has for thousands of years had knowledge of certain of the tools of group manipulation (such as "minority" propaganda) and of individual and group enslavement (such as usury/ debt enslavement), and has used these tools religiously for about 4,500 years against all the other tribes.