Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Nov 17 13:56:49 PST 2020

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:50:57 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 09:31:53 AM PST, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

>  On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:17:58 +0000 (UTC)
> professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
> >> Without a vaccine you need quarantine.
>
> >   OK, the offensive-to-rats asshole is also a flu farce propaganda agent, just like jim bell. Shocking!
>
> Actually, I've made very few comments about COVID-19.

	yet another stupid lie. You made a 'fair' amount of 'comments' all of them toxic propaganda, including support for spying cameras, support for spying retardphones and google-NSA  and support for 'vaccinces'

	The key fact of course is that you pretend that the flu farce is real and not a sick PSYOP.

>  Very early on, I copied the list on an early (Feb 6, 2020) paper naming chloroquine

	ah yes, that too. That part of the bullshit was favored by right wingers (like you).

> Myself, I'm 62 years old, definitely overweight,

	stop eating like a pig then.

> There is far more chance that I would either die or have very serious consequences should I get COVID.

	covid is just the common cold/flu - get a grip on reality.

>I have never doubted the existence of COVID, or its potential severity.

	which is exactly my point. You are a propaganda bot.

	rest of your idiotic vomited ignored.