From Fox News - Facebook, Twitter take heat over Hunter Biden story during hearing; Dorsey admits 'this action was wrong'

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:17:24 PST 2020

> [for some reason, my comment was unintentionally cut off at this point]
>
> >Do you use an open source email editor to debug editing issues with?
>

> Most of my news or article postings, including the one above, I send from
> my Android smartphone, which allows me to 'share' the item by email and
> send it to the CP list.  Usually, that seems to work well, although I often
> do not include many comments with them.  THIS time, it cut off the end of
> my comments; I don't know why that happened, I don't recall seeing that
> before.
>
>               Jim Bell

Well, obviously that happens to me a ton, and I want to work with others to
improve the situation.  I guess this was a small issue for you, so it might
not be too interesting yet.  If you do have interest:

If we were to switch to K-9 Mail or P=P or somesuch we could put our heads
together to resolve such issues, and identify their causes etc.

I suspect that companies are legally expected to provide products that work
as advertised and fairly among users, to some degree, too.