From Fox News - Facebook, Twitter take heat over Hunter Biden story during hearing; Dorsey admits 'this action was wrong'

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 12:59:53 PST 2020

 On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 12:38:34 PM PST, Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 2:40 PM jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 11:23:41 AM PST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Facebook, Twitter take heat over Hunter Biden story during hearing; Dorsey admits 'this action was wrong'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/facebook-twitter-grilled-hunter-biden-story-hearing-dorsey
Jim Bell's comment:.  Facebook and Twitter manipulated the 2020 election far more effectively than Russia (which spent $1.5 million per month, for about 4 months) did for the 2016 election.But...I still want to know who delayed the leak of the news of Hunter Biden's laptop from mid-December, when the FBI received that device, until late September 2020.  Who had THAT motivation?Biden wasn't selected as nominee for many months after Dec 2019.  But certainly by the time of that nomination, the time would have been ripe to leak this material.  Why wait much later than that?     A stereotypical pro-Trump partisan
[for some reason, my comment was unintentionally cut off at this point]might be expected to want to wait until Biden's nomination, to ensure that the Democrats commit to Biden.  But instead, somebody waited until late September 2020 to spill the beans.  WHO benefits from that further delay?
            Jim Bell

>The democrats?  (And whoever benefits from two balanced primary parties?)
>Do you use an open source email editor to debug editing issues with?

Most of my news or article postings, including the one above, I send from my Android smartphone, which allows me to 'share' the item by email and send it to the CP list.  Usually, that seems to work well, although I often do not include many comments with them.  THIS time, it cut off the end of my comments; I don't know why that happened, I don't recall seeing that before.
              Jim Bell