USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 03:14:30 PST 2020

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/california-schools-banning-books/
Burbank schools are now being forced to teach other titles because a
small group (exactly 4) of offended parents have succeeded in
depriving thousands of other children from reading Harper Lee’s To
Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn,
John Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men, Theodore Taylor’s The Cay and
Mildred D. Taylor’s Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
That’s right, Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry — that was written by a
black woman about racism in America during the Jim Crow era — was
banned because it is supposedly racist.

https://summit.news/2020/11/16/klaus-schwab-great-reset-will-lead-to-a-fusion-of-our-physical-digital-and-biological-identity/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugRnjpXEwTo
Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral
part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial
revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and
biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable
microchips that can read your thoughts.
It isn’t a “conspiracy theory” when they’re openly telling you what
they want to do.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/15/everybody-knows-the-fight-was-fixed/
Ask yourself: Has the power of the oligarchic, permanent warfare state
with its propaganda and spy networks, its vast intelligence apparatus,
increased or decreased in the past half century? Who is winning the
battle, the people or the ruling elites? The answer is obvious.