USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:46:47 PST 2020

> https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-ongoing-death-of-free-speech
> https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-three-greatest-dangers-of-bidenharris
> The Three Greatest Dangers of Biden/Harris: Militarism, Corporatism
> and Censorship, All Fueled by Indifference

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/11/11/richard-stengel-propaganda-usagm-biden/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40
Biden State Media Appointee Advocated Using Propaganda Against Americans
Richard Stengel, the top state media appointee for US President-elect
Joe Biden’s transition team (namely, the official US Agency for Global
Media), has enthusiastically defended the use of propaganda against
Americans.
"My old job at the State Department was what people used to joke as
the chief propagandist," Stengel said in 2018. "I’m not against
propaganda. Every country does it, and they have to do it to their own
population. And I don’t necessarily think it’s that awful."
Stengel has proposed "rethinking" the First Amendment that guarantees
the freedom of speech and press.
Stengel's appointment appears to be the clearest signal of a coming
escalation by the Biden administration of the censorship and
suppression of online media