Cecilia Tanaka knows so much about death and lies

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 01:10:24 PST 2020

On 11/17/20, <person well-practiced in being mean> wrote:
> Ohai Sweetie
>
> I was just thinking about you to play ' Dorothy ' in a cypherpunk movie with

> You like <community member> and <mean person: cecilia has shared here that she has been repeatedly and severely violently injured in an environment where others supported the harm.  she has multiple friends in this community, and they are mostly being careful.  i've shared with her that it is painful for me to learn of women being harmed.> so you could be perfect for our " Wizard of Oz '
> homage. No speaking required.

> Let us know when you're available.

They have to support certain experiences/values/coverups, so some of
their communication is by performing or stimulating roleplay and
pantomime.  They might swap nouns in sentences so as to sustain their
role while talking about something different.  It's possible some of
them have normalized this so strongly it is the only communication
they consider real.