Crypto plus anarchy

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Nov 17 00:20:23 PST 2020

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 09:41:57PM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> Frank Braun, a privacy extremist and a Paralelni Polis old-timer, explains the differences between the philosophies. “The cypherpunk movement is about using technology to provide more privacy and anonymise interactions; and anarchy pushes for personal freedom with minimal or no interference from the state. Cryptoanarchy simply brings those two together.”
>
> This is fine up to 1996 - after that it limits our degrees of freedom.  Cypherpunk revolutionaries fight for
>
> cryptoanarchism where ' crypto' and ' anarchy' are increasingly seen as just ' anarchism ' in its latest
>
> and greatest incarnation since 1936.  Its not just technology now either - recent advances in physics and cosmology
>
> strongly indicate a crypto-anarchist universe ( Wheeler - Lloyd - CK Rhodes ) and ' anarchy ' can't be read so
>
> narrowly for us. After all, Bakunin said, " Freedom without anarchism is privilege and injustice "
>
> We also don't accept the continued existence of any state ( or theocracy ) Frank Braun and his ilk might be
>
> just talking about tax-dodgers playing silly word games devoid of meaning just to pass the time.
>
> Perhaps like a ' Good soldier Sjek " only without the wit, charm, good-looks or intelligence.
>
> Anyway, these rubber-cZech losers have been warned.  GET OFF OUR FUCKING LAWN.

When you spend a long lifetime in relative isolation, neither understood nor permitted to be, love denied, pains unhealable (apparently), a world in hypocrisy no real truth, endless lies and deceptions, double standards and power abused...

... it is no wonder that some recede to very dark places.

Blood bath - a lure for some - that inviting, attractive and "sane" exit in comparison to the life experienced, glee from the border 'tween sanity and evil lunacy.

There -are- other experiences of life..