For all those who can't handle the anarchic internet

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Nov 16 16:35:15 PST 2020

On 2020-11-17 07:24, Karl wrote:
> Open source projects are all targeted.

Social justice killed Nasa and Intel.  Pretty sure Nasa was not targeted
intentionally.

The SLS relies on old rocket parts built long ago that it does not
appear that Nasa can make any more, and Intel shut down its last fab,
and now relies on a Taiwanese owned and run fab.

>> Whites had to flee Detroit because blacks were burning their homes down
>> around their ears while police stood around like potted palms.

> The mob bosses set up orders for the police to create conflict between
> those two groups, pretty reliably.

To create conflict between whites and blacks, it suffices for police to
stand back and let blacks be blacks. Observe what happens when a BLM
protest occurs in a black neighborhood.  Gets trashed the same way a
white neighborhood does.  Blacks are dangerous to everyone, and they are
most dangerous to other blacks.  Even a black Harvard professor is
likely to sucker punch you.

Similarly, remember the anti fracking protests and anti pipeline
protests under Obama.  The greenies trashed the wilderness that they
were supposedly there to preserve.

>> If you let bad people in, they will drive out at the good people, and we
>> can see them driving out the good people.

> The driving out happens, I just refuse to hold in me that anyone bad
> exists.

Nuts.

We see bad people maliciously hurting good people, as in the recent open
source dramas.

> Some people even identify as being bad people.

No they identify as good people - in order to better attack good people.

But their supposed goodness consists in caring deeply about strangers
far away in places they could not find on a map, which totally justifies
them murdering their mother for the inheritance and cheating their
brother out of his share of the inheritance.

If someone cares deeply about a wilderness he never visits and strangers
far away that he has never met, make sure you have flick knife or a gun
in your pocket.

If you have created something nice, he hates you, and wants to destroy
you and what you created.

When good, smart, hard working, cooperative people get together to
create something good, bad people want in, and if they get in, trouble
ensues.