Some anarchists won't defend propaganda of the deed

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 16:27:04 PST 2020

Just as some cypherpunks won't defend cryptoanarchism ( which includes APster )

The general sentiment of mankind is that a man who will not fight for himself, when he has the means of doing so, is not worth being fought for by others, and this sentiment is just. For a man who does not value freedom for himself will never value it for others, or put himself to any inconvenience to gain it for others. Such a man, the world says, may lie down until he has sense enough to stand up ..."

https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/1857-frederick-douglass-if-there-no-struggle-there-no-progress/

I find these anarchists and cypherpunks so weak and worthless as to be undeserving of our good name.