HELP us fight globalized cyber surveillance and geolocation

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Nov 16 16:12:59 PST 2020

On 11/16/20 17:04, someone who I will refer to as "#$%&#$%&# $%&" wrote:
> Here's one really easy way to fight the ever ratcheting technofascism...
>
> GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET YOU CHICKENSHIT MORON!

There are ways to protect yourself without throwing the proverbial baby
out with the bath water.

The internet is a tool, and can be used for both good and evil. Using
the internet does not necessarily have to imply a naked clearnet
connection (i.e. no VPN, no anonymizing networks).

I'm not a fan of a lot of things the FAANG companies (and significant
minor players like Twitter, Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, etc) are doing, but that
doesn't mean all technology is automatically bad, and everything done
with technology is automatically bad.

Spamming a list like this with a bunch of death/violence threats against
public figures definitely *is* bad, though, and does not serve any
constructive purpose.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com