Standalone APster

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 15:33:48 PST 2020

Crypto-currencies - even when they're worth trillions instead of billions and all c-punks will be automatic

millionaires - will always only ever be a smaller part of a larger cryptoanarchist economy.

An important part of our future will also depend on information and assassination markets to uphold

law and order.  We can't be distracted by attacks on them of spurious emotional grounds. Such as many

peoples natural aversion for charlatans like Sigmund Freud, David Friedman, Julian Assmange, Jeff Berwick, Rand Paul, Jeff Tucker

and similar.  The fact some cypherpunks / cryptoanarchists are carpetbagging opportunists and criminals

can't deter us from our lofty goal of a new world order.  This is why we're going to  'clean house ' before

the big launch. Jim did over ten years so I don't want to hear any more small, change shit.  We're going

to make this list live, breathe and JUMP again like it used to. Welcome to the revolution.