For all those who can't handle the anarchic internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Nov 16 14:15:17 PST 2020

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 07:20:10 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> Observe what happened to open source projects when they adopted a code
> of conduct.

	ah james the shill and his endless nonsense. Now let's look at reality :

	http://torvalds-family.blogspot.com/2008/11/black-and-white.html

	"while I can't vote, I did want to say publicly anyway that I really really hope that Obama will be the US president elect after Tuesday night. I realize it probably won't come as a big shock to anybody (yes, I'm a socially liberal open source freak"

	as to stallman HE is a feminazi who was kicked out of his 'foundation' by the feminazis...

> Observe what happened to open source projects when they adopted a code
> of conduct.

	but that's what you want isn't it? You want a 'code of conduct' imposed by the orange monkey.