Use of assassinphone's recommended

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 12:58:07 PST 2020

KARL darling, If you take it up the arse that triggers vibrate. APster will cut the murder rate!

Proffr says he's waging a global campaign against capitalism, particularly corporations like Monsanto, and police brutality: "I'm not a personally violent person. But I'm advocating violence, mostly for effect. (An attack) on the environment requires a measured response. That's my measured response. It's not everyone's."

https://www.wired.com/2001/05/online-cincy-cop-threats-probed/

Taylor said his threats are intended
solely as a rhetorical deterrent.

"No one has to die," he said. "All that
has to happen is for people to accept the system."

If anyone Taylor
threatened ever was assassinated, "I would totally reassess my involvement
in it," he said. "It would totally change the whole situation. Basically,
I'm a nonviolent person."
http://www.lair.xent.com/pipermail/fork/2003-July/023219.html