History of c-punk repression

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 16 12:52:50 PST 2020

I don't see the reference to imprisonment yet ...  but if you are
talking about people getting in severe trouble for trying things made
by people who don't prepare you for it, I can kind of relate with that
pretty strongly. ..."

In the final part of his essay, Bell posits a market that is largely non-anonymous. He contrasts this version with the one previously described. Carl Johnson's attempt to popularise the concept of assassination politics appeared to rely on the earlier version.[6] There followed an attempt to popularise the second in 2001 that is ongoing today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_market

Karl, you haven't seen me express anger yet.  Check the archives from Nov 2001.