Killing Karl

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:29:04 PST 2020

leaks and teaching (rodent educator) said ...
. Would you be willing to keep to one thread more with me, for the rest
. of the list to manage their email better? ..."
. That depends. Several c-punks have been jailed and had list activities
. mentioned in prosecutions.

I wasn't aware of that, not being a strong member of the list here.
Are you able to refer to anything specific?

This is related to staying in the same thread, yes?

I'm also noting you quote our words differently ... I'm thinking of
automated information association, which I have no training or
education in ...  can you say anything more?