Some data on tesla-NSA - a company 'owned' by crony capitalist criminal musk

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 15 23:58:07 PST 2020

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:40:37 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     I explained to you multiple times that musk is one of the biggest, most corrupt 'crony capitalists' (criminals) on the planet. Thanks for fully proving that you're a dishonest clown =)
>
> You are assuming that I was obligated to believe you.    Idiot.

	You don't have to believe me. I showed you that even the fake libertarians acknowledge the  obvious fact that musk is nothing but a despicable government criminal.

	So you don't have to 'believe' 'me' - you have to stop being a dishonest piece of shit and look at reality.

	https://mises.org/wire/elon-musk-crony-capitalist
	https://reason.com/2016/04/28/elon-musk-crony-capitalist/
	https://spectator.org/elon-musk-king-of-the-crony-capitalists/

	https://mises.org/wire/elon-musk-crony-capitalist
	https://reason.com/2016/04/28/elon-musk-crony-capitalist/
	https://spectator.org/elon-musk-king-of-the-crony-capitalists/

	https://mises.org/wire/elon-musk-crony-capitalist
	https://reason.com/2016/04/28/elon-musk-crony-capitalist/
	https://spectator.org/elon-musk-king-of-the-crony-capitalists/

	https://mises.org/wire/elon-musk-crony-capitalist
	https://reason.com/2016/04/28/elon-musk-crony-capitalist/
	https://spectator.org/elon-musk-king-of-the-crony-capitalists/

	and of course you can use any NSA search engine and find a lot more evidence. You'd do  that if you were not a dishonest piece of shit.