USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:46:46 PST 2020

>> Deep State in full effect...
>> "Former CIA Director John Brennan said Monday on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime
>> Time” that Vice President Mike Pence and Cabinet members should invoke
>> the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump before January 20,
>> 2021."
>
> https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ex-cia-chief-under-obama-urges-palace-coup-against-trump-so-he-doesnt-declassify

Regarding TOP SECRET, for which the 2020 Elections
are certainly now classified as, as well as topics such as...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rn0yXcGYoU 911 false flag

Perhaps beyond public statements, there is
a reason no ex-President has supported Trump,
as a potential Declassifier and Swamp Drainer,
he would not be obligated to support them or the
tradition of Deep State Silence...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/08/donald-trump-jr-declassify-everything/
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/donald-trump-jr-declassify-everything

Note the timeline on what came before the ex-Pres posts below ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=trump+declassify+everything
https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=trump+declassify

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump
https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1325524657802522624
DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING!!! We can't let the bad actors get away with it.
11:44 AM - 8 Nov 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBushCenter/status/1325492912122114050
Statement by President George W. Bush:
https://www.bushcenter.org/about-the-center/newsroom/press-releases/2020/11/president-george-w-bush-statement-joe-biden.html
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmUYqixXUAEtCex.jpg
9:38 AM - 8 Nov 2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter
https://mobile.twitter.com/CarterCenter/status/1325140239086575620
Please see the statement from Jimmy Carter below.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmPYBgiXUAARRPk.jpg
10:17 AM - 7 Nov 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/James_Mackey/status/1324991494378303488
-Pardon Assange, Snowden, etc -Pull Troops Out -Fire Faucci -Pull
out of UN -Declassify everything: JFK to 9/11 -Pull the plug on the
Intelligence Agencies -Arrest everyone necessary -Veto Patriot Act
Expansion -Sherman Anti-Trust Act: Big Media to Big Tech
12:26 AM - 7 Nov 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/1324989556463202304
Yo, now that you're done, here's some suggestions to go out big:
-Pardon Snowden and Assange -Take Marijuana off Schedule 1 (take
everything off, actually) -Declassify all info on UFOs -Total
withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan Anything else, you guys?
12:18 AM - 7 Nov 2020

And more earlier posts you can find.

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1142157725943652353/pu/img/uOhpk1p3CVqxtEJw.jpg