USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:23:51 PST 2020

"If you have a moment, please archive whatever you find because
these search results will likely be scrubbed soon." !!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1328200072987893762
I WON THE ELECTION!
8:55 PM - 15 Nov 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/ReleaseTheKraken
#ReleaseTheKraken

https://mobile.twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1328206966238298112
https://gab.com/codemonkey
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=change%20dominion%20vote
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em687etVcAgGZ5W.jpg
Google search trends spiked for "change dominion vote" in early
summer, 2020.

"Yes, I have heard the rumors of an alleged Dominion whistleblower
who may have leaked the Dominion Democracy Suite source code to the
dark web. No, I DONT want a copy of it. If you try to send it to
me, I will block you. Dont send me any illegally obtained files or
data."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Down...
https://heavy.com/news/scytl-server-germany-raid/
https://scytl.com/
"Congressman Louie Ghomert has stated that The U.S. Army has seized
servers for Dominion in Germany."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQmfLDeghpI

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em6dzkpUwAEBlSw.png

"Searching twitter history and you can find many references going
back to as early as 2009 about deals between Dominion, Smartmatic,
Comelec and even Diebold. See it now before its scrubbed. Shout out
to @GOPPollAnalyst for bringing this to my attention."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-were-getting-ready-to-overturn-election-results-in-multiple-states_3579599.html
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-were-getting-ready-overturn-election-results-multiple-states
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/11/15/trump_lawyer_sidney_powell_cia_director_powell_should_be_fired_for_ignoring_warnings_about_dominion_voting_system.html
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-attorney-sidney-powell-says-they-are-fixing-to-overturn-the-results-of-the-election-in-several-states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2LNAn6ktVY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVxi0WYHtBY
https://vimeo.com/479556266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQNw6ecRtc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKXMypeXnAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMMlR007Ksc
"A member of President-elect Joe Biden's transition team, Peter
Neffenger, is also a member of the board of directors for a company
that committed election fraud that could cause the results of the
2020 election to be overturned." "He is president and on the board
of directors of Smartmatic, and it just so happens he's on Mr.
Biden's presidential transition team that's going to be nonexistent,
because we're fixing to overturn the results of the election in
multiple states,' said Powell during an appearance on Sunday Morning
Futures with Maria Bartiromo. President Trump won not just hundreds
of thousands of votes but by millions of votes that were shifted
by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em07wWeXYAYZFE3.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emzzs4TWEAMF8tM.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmzgwIjVEAA8q8I.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_thumb/Em4OG_5XEAMWfUD.jpg