the crypto-anarchist capital of the 21st century

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 15 21:59:08 PST 2020

https://www.calvertjournal.com/articles/show/12289/silicon-valley-prague-cryptoanarchist-capital-21st-century

So long Silicon Valley: why Prague is the crypto-anarchist capital of the 21st century

Chimes with my recent warning to these losers

Cease and desist letter posted at my blog ( pro2rat Diaspora )
The purely crypto-mafia approach - as practiced by parallel Penis weenies in Prague - amounts
to Bakunin's " Freedom without anarchism is privilege and injustice ' so I'm putting them on notice
to change their name to ' Cyber-Liberty ' if they want to carry on with all that Randite-Paultard
crap as embodied by the likes of G. Zucco.
Get off our crypto-anarchist lawn. ..'
They have one Friedman Unit to comply. To continue to operate means a steady commitment
 to full-spectrum crypto-anarchism of which APster is a key part along with stronger and better links to trad anarchism.