For all those who can't handle the anarchic internet

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Nov 15 21:14:36 PST 2020

On 2020-11-16 10:21, Karl wrote:
> I don't see any need to exclude _people_.

Good people have to exclude bad people, because if they do not, they
find themselves, like the founders of various open source projects,
excluded from what they created.

You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.

> It takes a lot of practice to be able to say all the different
> translations of "you're cool and important.  we're addressing this
> other concern right now but should have it resolved within a timeframe
> and capacity.

That really did not help the various open source projects, nor the
people who built Detroit and made it work, nor the people who built
Nasa's rockets.

As I said, you may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.

If any person creates something good, another person hates him for it
and wants to destroy him and what he created.