KGB POOTER only want peace

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Nov 15 18:46:18 PST 2020

On 2020-11-16 08:28, Karl wrote:
> That sounds to me like the kind of thing that would be c1assified
> information.  How did you learn this?

It is only a secret if you keep your head in the sand.

ISIS funding is all over wikileaks, and all over the Clinton emails,
which one of the many reasons why batsoup and rat hate wikileaks so
much.  Pretending that it is secret is like "No proof of fake ballots".
 For a sufficiently high and ever escalating standard of proof.

Asking me how I know the state Department armed and funded ISIS is like
asking me how I know that seven hundred thousand fake ballots were added
the pile in the early hours of Wednesday morning in Pensylvania.  These
things are officially secret, but not actually secret at all.

Direct funding and arming of Free Syria Army was open and overt, and
Free Syria army was in fact ISIS, something very widely known, and very
widely complained about, and a pipeline for US arms to ISIS.

It is as secret as the Democrats printing themselves ballots.