For all those who can't handle the anarchic internet

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 15 15:54:05 PST 2020

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 07:52:57 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-11-16 07:02, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	anarchy is voluntary cooperation so Karl's definition is right.
>
> In order to do anything, you need space to do it in and stuff to do it
> with, and when many people are cooperating in a space with stuff people
> are going fight over whose space it is and whose stuff it is.

	what are you babbling about son? I mean, you've shown you're a US military industrial complex shill who lie about 9/11. You've explicitly stated you're a monarchist and you think the orange monkey is the emperor of the universe. You are the worst possible kind of deranged shill...and yet you keep babling about topics of which you know NOTHING about? Come on.