Killing Karl

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 15 09:20:52 PST 2020

For throwing less shit, are you able to let me know when I say things
> that come across as shit throwing and/or when I don't, at all?..."

Since I already filtered you to ' deleted emails ' I can only respond to what you publish online

and I don't propose to waste my time doing that UNLESS you reply to one of my posts to this

anarchist list.

Keep away from me and my friends and I'll keep away from you and your friends - deal?

This list should always get more light than heat anyway - at least since Choate.

Yours for the best-practice c-punk tradition!