Killing Karl

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 07:47:37 PST 2020

On 11/15/20, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I grouped you with others here with nyms like Batshit crazy Statsi, Gramps
> and Z. Harkness.
<snip over multiple things indicating we've misled each other, snip
contains the phrase 'fellow agent', some of which deserve a reply>
> evidence.  Bad faith bearing of false-witness doesn't get much worse.
>
> You'll pay for that, I promise youse.

By "double agent", I meant that while throwing shit everywhere, you
are also communicating with us [and that this doesn't always end
well].  We're already all calling each other out as disruptors etc.

Would you be willing to keep to one thread more with me, for the rest
of the list to manage their email better?

Also:

Community folks are looking for how to guide their communities so that
they don't get fucked up.  We do not accept being pawns in
international games.