Killing Karl

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 15 07:40:12 PST 2020

I grouped you with others here with nyms like Batshit crazy Statsi, Gramps and Z. Harkness.

Then you appeared to accept this grouping of mine as a ' community '.

Then I misspelled " KAMARADEN " - my bad. Maybe " NAZI KUNTS " is easier for you.

Also COINTELPRO by any other name applies when NAZI KUNTS like you and your little

BUM BUDDY, Batshit Crazy NAZBOL, call fellow c-punks ' agents ' without providing one shred of

evidence.  Bad faith bearing of false-witness doesn't get much worse.

You'll pay for that, I promise youse.