Killing Karl

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 15 07:18:13 PST 2020

"... Could you say, 'clearly blockchained evidence of inhuman acts' instead
of 'killing'

Now we see the dictatorial violence inherent in this dipshit " Karl's system.

"... and pair a clear explanation of what people can do to
stop it, ..."

Crowdsourced assassinations as practiced by c-punks CJ, myself and Tim " Mongo ' May on this list.

"... mr. community disruptor ..."

So you agree to share values with those others I mentioned?  Batshit? Gramps, Zeneen?

Your 'KAMARDEN "

double agent?..."

Assertions without evidence may be dismissed without examination.