For all those who can't handle the anarchic internet

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 05:13:51 PST 2020

But to clarify, 'anarchy is big' is traditionally the message for the
rebels (who badly need help, are experiencing multiple genocides and
severely struggling), to inspire them.  'anarchy is a joke' is
traditionally the message for the dictators and market leaders, so
their supporters grow.  There are a lot of anarchic tools that would
quickly outcompete the mainstream tools if they weren't being
systemically destroyed and suppressed.  Authoritarians generally
operate without any understanding of these tools being even possible,
so there are usually a lot of ways to do unexpected things..