KGB POOTER only want peace

index index at riseup.net
Sun Nov 15 02:57:07 PST 2020

Maybe its not really clear for somebody who doesnt know russian history
- but currently russia has its borders and territory from the around
1600s, or cca around 1654 when at Pereaslav Rada, what was back then,
Ukraine joined the Russian state (not yet an empire). So 300 years of
expansion were in vain... So the russian getting back their lost
territory will continue well into 21 century.

I think the next move will be to take Belarus and Kazakhstan.