USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:59:09 PST 2020

In todays news...

https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1327709528335540233
Joe Biden, the corrupt maggot politician and angry asshole,
ignores the people's "serious concerns" puts them
down like subhumans ranked below "special interests",
gleefully visits and takes money from lobbyists...
No "lifelong stuttering" either... so now how's that dementia
you caught well past 2008 shaping up Joe? Feeling a bit foggy?

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MarchFor45
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MillionMAGAMarch
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeplorableChoir/status/1327708599565627392
https://mobile.twitter.com/EvyMages/status/1327656220719800322
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emzkgk-XIAAGaFG.jpg

Lots of popular Right voices turned out,
an entire day of peace, fun and activism.

> Unlike the Democrats BLM+Antifa thugs and *ists
> who beating people to death, shooting, burning, destroying,
> looting, vandalizing... none of that occurred here.

Until darkness fell then BLM+Antifa rolled out
and started the mess just like clockwork...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo
https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec
https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1327747652218466304

https://mobile.twitter.com/FromKalen
https://mobile.twitter.com/FromKalen/status/1327812247318622208

https://mobile.twitter.com/RSBNetwork
https://mobile.twitter.com/Scriberrnews
https://mobile.twitter.com/OANN
https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsMax
https://mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller
https://mobile.twitter.com/Timcast
https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv
https://mobile.twitter.com/EpochTimes
https://mobile.twitter.com/zerohedge

https://mobile.twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1327756778482900993

"This cant be right They said all this would stop if Biden won"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcdY0nxVSw0 Antifa: Rise of the Black
Flags antifamovie.com

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1327749515802193931
https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1327757352725082113
https://mobile.twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1327783385876602880

Youtube deleted a bunch more podcasts today...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Timcast
"Truth: During the show with Alex Jones I thought he said something he
didn't and apparently Youtube did too Because of this Youtube deleted
the show I have asked to have this reversed if they don't I have some
other ideas that I think people will find satisfactory"

“They’re big and evil and they’re taking advantage of people’s data
and they’re silencing people’s voices.” #Parler CEO #JohnMatze said
people don’t trust big #SocialMedia companies anymore, amid a sharp
increase in #Censorship on #Twitter and #Facebook.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1327806357949607936
“Your country’s opinion stopped mattering in our country in 1776"
'Something tells me BBC won’t be asking @alexbruesewitz on
again anytime soon!'

"Antifa attacked children tonight in the streets of our nation’s
capital and set fire to Freedom Plaza but ‘extremism journalists’ are
more worried about 4chan memes"

"I watched media accounts all day “dunk on” MAGA March for various
reasons. Once ANTIFA attacked moms and kids, suddenly media guys
changed channels. There isn’t a mainstream reporter who doesn’t
support the violence. Your kids, your wives, all fair game to them."

"EventBrite just shut down the March for Trump DC event page, and
emailed everyone saying it was “cancelled.” It was never cancelled.
Big Tech is out to take down this President."

https://mobile.twitter.com/dbongino/status/1327785682237075460
Zero percent of the ANTIFA - BLM terrorists who terrorized this family
voted for Donald Trump. ZERO.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1327765440001503232
https://mobile.twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1327780545703493632
I’m sharing this because there are dozens of videos like this on
Twitter and the mainstream media will ignore them because they don’t
fit the narrative. Trump supporters are being hunted down. They are
not the ones causing violence. Make sure everyone you know knows the
truth.
A close-up angle of BLM rioters knocking a man unconscious who was
leaving the #MillionMAGAMarch in DC earlier today. They also steal his
phone when he’s on the ground. Video by @FromKalen

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1327819966821777410
At this point the media’s total silence about the ongoing violence
against conservatives is way past the point of tacit acceptance & to
the point of outright acceptance. If a small fraction of what I’ve
seen went the other way their outrage & sanctimony would be through
the roof
The only people worse are the media who have essentially been
encouraging this kind of behavior by calling anyone right of center a
Nazi for the last four years.

Masked individual wearing a “Press” label lights MAGA gear on fire in
Freedom Plaza.

"@realDonaldTrump	4m
Radical Left ANTIFA SCUM was easily rebuffed today by the big D.C.
MAGA Rally crowd, only to return at night, after 99% of the crowd had
left, to assault elderly people and families. Police got there, but
late. Mayor is not doing her job!
ANTIFA SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the
people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought
back. Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack
innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do your job and don’t
hold back!!!
"

https://mobile.twitter.com/lukewearechange
https://mobile.twitter.com/DollarVigilante/status/1327606712552091650