Self-described ' crypto-anarchist' murdered in Mexico

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 14 19:59:21 PST 2020

John Galton's death was celebrated in the anarchist community since anarcho-capitalism is regarded there as

oxymoronic and highly offensive in the extreme. This could hopefully soon turn into a broader ' open season'

on fair game ie all pretenders to the anarchist throne.  I'm hoping my 19 years continuous opposition to ancap lies will

save me from any ' friendly fire ' but frankly, we feel the price, any price is worth it.

Now, apropos of nothing much, does anyone here know anything about this outrageous con-artist, Jeff Berwick

aka ' Dollar Vigilante " , whose been operating in Latin America for some time?

I hear he has tight links with the Acapulco narco-cartel and local police. But do I repeat myself!?

Let me know off list, if you like.  Tia.  Viva la revolution.