USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 03:20:20 PST 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1327436666492112897
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1327430120357982208
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1327504009175986177

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd-5Xm5PFmg Giuliani status
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7wM7Kn2L1c tucker carlson 2020-11-12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmv1DIDQhkI  Democrats oppress poll
observers, dump ballots, massively corrupt
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/know-venezuela-elections-like-stolen-michigan-observer-saw-330am-biden-ballot-dump-illegal-votes-video/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/us-raid-software-company-scytl-seize-servers-germany-intel-source-says-yes-happened/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/shocking-exclusive-caught-pennsylvania-results-show-statistically-impossible-pattern-behind-bidens-steal-caught/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/developing-milwaukee-elections-chief-lost-elections-flash-drive-morning-hours-november-4th-democrats-miraculously-found-120000-votes-joe-biden/

https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/release/comer-hice-seek-answers-from-usps-inspector-general-regarding-investigation-into-whistleblower-allegations/
https://republicans-oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Letter-to-USPS-OIG-11.13.20.pdf

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/12/posey-transparency-is-needed-to-ensure-confidence-in-elections/

https://mobile.twitter.com/PATPmovie
The Plot Against the President
The True Story of the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History.
A documentary based on the bestselling book by Lee Smith.
https://patpmovie.com/watch-now/

Censorship and corruption insanity continues...

Twitter banning accounts faster than they can make the news via
retweeters, for weeks on end...
https://mobile.twitter.com/Peoples_pundit
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/top-us-pollster-statistician-richard-baris-peoples-pundit-suspended-twitter-reporting-disputed-election-political-wrongthink-not-allowed/
Richard Baris, known online for his popular “People’s Pundit” Twitter
account, is one of the most respected pollsters in the United States.
On Wednesday, he was suspended from the platform seemingly over some
numbers that he crunched that were inconvenient for the Democrat
election narrative. His business, Big Data Poll, and his wife Laura
Baris, were also suspended.
Baris made waves this week when he released the findings of an
analysis that he did on Michigan votes. He found that over 10,000 dead
people returned mail-in ballots in the state.
“About 9,500 voters confirmed dead through the Social Security Death
Index (SSDI) are marked in the state’s mail voting database as having
returned ballots. Another nearly 2,000 are 100 years old or more and
aren’t listed as known living centenarians
Like how we used Covid-19 as a predicate to put a moratorium on
election integrity laws, and "social distancing" to prevent oversight,
officials resisting reviews if verification procedures such as
signature match doesn't pass the smell test. There's just no good
explanation.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/10000-dead-people-returned-mail-in-ballots-in-michigan-analysis-shows_3573209.html

Many Dems election rigging truths being trotted out...
https://mobile.twitter.com/PurpleBaptist/status/1326708442598420481

"Another sign we won this presidential election: Republicans have
picked up 12 House seats. Not a single GOP incumbent lost. Trump was
quite obviously more popular than these candidates. Now we just have
to prove our case! -- D'Souza"

"The most corrupt institutions and individuals in America have
declared that the election was free of fraud, and that's good enough
for me. What's wrong with the rest of you?"
"Corrupt unelected bureaucrats promise that the 2020 election was the
most secure in history. No need to worry! -- re: biased and fraudulent
elections commissions coalitions statements"

"For more than 4 years, FBI, Dems, & press have tried to
disenfranchise Trump voters. The idea half the country should fold
because media that targeted Trump since 2016 says so is a sinister
joke. Head up, chin down, move forward Team America. The rest of you,
suck eggs."

https://spygate-exposed.com/
After Donald Trump won the 2016 election, the spying on him did not
stop. Under orders from the 7th Floor (Comey, McCabe) the FBI
intensified their surveillance of Trump's team based on false
pretences. My book exposes it all.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

> https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MAGAChallenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilqfPHKtwA  A mix...