Crypto-anarchy Institute in Prague warned

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Nov 13 17:18:07 PST 2020

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 23:53:03 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Now I just noticed Bat-shit Crazy call Btc a piece of shit so he's filtered.

	I kinda wonder who this nutcase is. Then again, it's obvious he's some random, right-wing jew-fascist  posing as 'anarchist'. The kind that 'learned' political philosophy reading 2 interweb pages written by jews.

	soooo, speaking of authentic, 'famous', jew fascists posing as 'anarchists', here are my favorite  quotes ever

	"Take Back the Streets: Crush Criminals. And by this I mean, of course, not "white collar criminals" or "inside traders" but violent street criminals – robbers, muggers, rapists, murderers. Cops must be unleashed, and allowed to administer instant punishment, subject of course to liability when they are in error"

	see? nothing says 'anarchism' in the mind of a right wing jew like summary execution by cop. No 'due process' no 'judges' no 'defense', no nothing except  trigger-happy  cops.

	AND, if execution of 'street criminals' is not enough, why not have the cops 'get rid' of the homeless as well?

	"Take Back the Streets: Get Rid of the Bums. Again: unleash the cops to clear the streets of bums and vagrants. Where will they go? Who cares?"

	Yep, I bet that's profesor rat's favourite kind of jew 'anarchism'. Oh yeah, here's the source...

	https://web.archive.org/web/20010722102558/https://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/ir/Ch5.html

> he's filtered.

ps: Notice the technofascist mindset of snowflakes who  use a machine to 'filter' email so that they can erase anything that doesn't feed their echo chambers.