USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:55:38 PST 2020

Various nationwide Trump rallies this tomorrow Saturday, and beyond...

https://mobile.twitter.com/MagaMarchDC
https://www.stopthesteal.us/
https://stolenelection.us/
https://stopthestealcaravan.com/
https://trumpmarch.com/
https://parler.com/profile/StopTheStealCaravan
https://parler.com/profile/MillionMagamarchs
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/StopTheSteal
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/StopTheStealCaravan
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmebW2_XMAIahSB.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmyKremer
https://mobile.twitter.com/KylieJaneKremer
https://amykremer.com/
https://mobile.twitter.com/america1stwomen
https://wfaf.org/
https://mobile.twitter.com/womenfortrump

https://mobile.twitter.com/RSBNetwork
https://mobile.twitter.com/OANN
https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsMax
https://thegatewaypundit.com/

"Heartwarming to see all of the tremendous support out there,
especially the organic Rallies that are springing up all over the
Country, including a big one on Saturday in D.C. I may even try to
stop by and say hello. -- Trump"

Tea Party Rising...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TeaParty2_0
https://mobile.twitter.com/AP4Liberty
https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/
https://teapartypatriots.org/
https://TeaPartyExpress.org/
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/TeaParty
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/TeaParty2

Banned in the USA...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmehK4YW4AczxbG.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmuLuUMXcAEyD6Z.jpg

Humans, crapflooded by violent leftists as usual...
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MillionMAGAMarch

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1326751429915238401
Back in 2016 a Princeton prof demonstrated exactly *how* to hack a
Dominion machine. "I figured out how to make a slightly different
computer program that... shifts some votes around from one candidate
to another." Wait, isn't that what we've been seeing?

"Staple Street Capital, the Private Equity firm that owns Dominion
Voting Systems, JUST took down their “Portfolio” tab and the two tabs
with Board and Executive BIOs (Former Carlyle Group Managing
Directors)."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-supremecourt/u-s-justice-alito-says-pandemic-has-led-to-unimaginable-curbs-on-liberty-idUSKBN27T0LD
Fastest rollup of power in history.
1/ Elites have optimized the beacons, mechanisms and procedures to
restrain dissenters and make a docile public forget what freedom was,
or how it expressed itself. If you don’t remember, you can’t restore.
2/ Spectacles at the coliseum always got larger. And so will ours.
Forevermore, and with few intermissions or acts of levity. If you
think Covid-19 was big, wait til you see what comes next, and then
after that, and after that, and so on.

Clark sends a nice fuck you to govt lockdowns...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Emt9lqBXEAAUoO2.jpg