Re: Automatic email encryption w/ pretty Easy privacy (p≡p): Android/iOS/Outlook/Thunderbird (so far)

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:04:12 PST 2020

Thank you.

The software looks wonderful.  My android phone ran into an issue (
https://siasky.net/AACe1bow45G2n4XNRqwt071WjFZ4UWWs_wK56MjVc3Rj7A/recording_20201113_154655.mp4
) but it runs into many.  My friend has the same model phone and doesn't
run into all the issues I run into.

Thank you so much for your work.

Re: import, I meant the public keys of contacts not using the app.  It
looks like the app might find the keys on its own, which is cool.